This robust workflow is the first release to help our customers get more Truckload shipments moving through Freightview. Options include Multi-stop, Multi-truck, Quote Only, and more!
To start a Truckload Quote
- Add your carrier contacts. From your Settings page, click the Spot-Quote groups to fill in your carrier partner's email addresses. Only Full Access users have the ability to add/remove contacts or create different groups. We'll save any email added under All contacts, and in turn, your partners will receive a link to gain free access to our Carrier Portal.
- Select the Truckload mode after Get a quote
- Next, select the equipment type, declared value, multi-stop, and/or any accessorials that apply.
- Finalize your quote by adding your carrier contacts, attaching documents, or including additional details. Then finalize it by clicking Send out for quotes.
- Your Truckload Quote has now been sent, you can manage your responses from the In Process tab.
- When it’s time to pick a provider, select Award this Carrier.
- Next, you'll confirm the shipment info and select Looks good, proceed. Once all stops and required fields are filled out, click Book this shipment.
- Your shipment is booked! Click on the shipment card from the Shipment Page to see additional options in the slider.
- Questions? Click the blue chat button on the bottom right of any FV page to reach us.