Parcel functionality is here. Quote, book, and track your parcel shipments alongside LTL, Spot Quote, and Truckload.
- Compare your parcel rates between UPS and FedEx.
- Generate labels.
- Track shipments, spending, and other analytics.
- Select 3rd Party Bill To.
How do I connect my carriers?
You can add your parcel carrier similarly to how you added your LTL carriers. Select UPS or FedEx, and click the green checkmark to indicate Parcel.
Once your carrier is connected, you’ll click the same Quote icon to get started, and select the mode. Your screen will refresh accordingly.
- If you choose Daily pickup a dispatch will NOT be sent to the carrier.
- Choosing to Schedule a pickup will initiate a dispatch request.
- Select Signature options and Billing under Destination.
Once your quote form is filled out, click Show my rates →
Your Rates Page will load the same as your LTL, with your options auto-sorting by price and with tools such as Rate Breakdown.
After you Choose the service level, you're taken to the Booking Page. This should look pretty familiar, but if you choose a rate with FedEx, you have the additional options for FedEx ShipAlert® notifications.
It is important to note that while this shipment’s information will be sent to the carrier, a pickup will not be scheduled. Currently, 3rd party and recipient-billed parcel shipments in Freightview can Only be made when selecting the “Daily pickup” option on the quote screen
Not utilizing Freightview yet?