We’re looking for creative self-starters who want to have a massive impact on the freight industry. The Freightview Regional Sales Executive is responsible for helping shippers change the way they connect with their carrier community. You will develop a pipeline of companies with moderate to high shipping volumes of less than truckload (LTL) shipments to present our web-based TMS platform and work with all levels of decision makers to gain subscribers to our platform. We are a very collaborative and energetic team, each team member plays an integral role in defining our sales strategy, improving the way we reach decision-makers, and helping secure our position within the industry while constantly exceeding sales goals.
Freightview is a SaaS technology business in the heart of downtown Overland Park that is changing the way people move what they make. We are using new technology in the hands of great people in order to produce the best freight application in the industry. Freightview streamlines the less-than-truckload shipping process for companies who work with multiple freight carriers or brokers.
- Build relationships to create new business opportunities through solution-based sales process
- Identify and generate new sales opportunities
- Effectively communicate and present our platform across diverse customer base within the transportation industry
- Participate in face to face meetings to present proposals, offer solutions, and close business
- Work productively within a fast-paced team atmosphere while delivering independent results
- Own overall customer relationship throughout boarding / implementation process
- Collaborate with support and development team to achieve our revenue goals
- Bachelor’s degree; equivalent professional experience may be considered
- Minimum 3 years sales experience; prefer freight sales
- Sales professionals with a hunter mentality
- Desire to be a part of new and exciting technology within the freight industry
- Strong time-management skills
- Ability to travel up to 70% within the local market
Apply here today.