What’s the opportunity?
The Freightview team at C.H. Robinson is transforming the logistics industry. Our team is comprised of people who are passionate about delivering world class products. We are looking for an IT Business Analyst to join the Freightview team at C.H. Robinson. In our agile environment, the IT Business Analyst is responsible for collaborating with Developers, Manager of Customer Success, Support Team and External Clients to help implement and enhance the Freightview product to solve complex business challenges.
IT Business Analysts act as product champions and are a critical resource for the products future capabilities by owning the business requirements and communicating the requirements to the development team. The IT Business Analyst must deliver high quality, timely, well documented information to support a wide range of initiatives to make a quality product.
What will you be doing?
- Work with the Freightview team and customers to understand future features and capabilities and align the team to determine the solutions that will increase the growth of the Freightview product.
- Drive business and technical requirements and create user stories that are clear, complete, consistent, and verifiable/testable
- Partner with team architect, developers, and user experience designer to translate requirements into system designs
- Collaborate with developers and customer service during design and development
- Create test plans, test cases and perform functional testing, as needed
- Facilitate product demonstrations
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve and extend the quality of the product
- Assist/answer questions for customers during their integrations of the Freightview API into their ERP.
- Technically review carrier APIs that will integrate into Freightview.
- Estimate and build project schedules and drive projects to successful completion
What are we looking for?
- 4+ years of experience in an enterprise level BA role, experience delivering IT driven projects
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated continuous improvement and customer service mindset to bring about process and technical improvements
- Demonstrated leadership, critical thinking, negotiation, facilitation, consulting, problem solving, decision-making, strategic and analytical skills
- Strong facilitator; adept at running meetings with end users, soliciting and managing business requirements, and balancing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to partner with business and design technical solutions
- Ability to engage with users to build strong relationships across multiple layers of the organization
- High initiative with strong desire to learn new concepts, processes and technologies
- Effective at working amidst ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to overcome challenges and achieve desired results
- Ability to manage multiple projects, support and consulting requests
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability and willingness to quickly learn new custom applications
- Self-starter and able to work with minimal direction
- Experience working in Agile environment.
- Experience in Supply Chain/Logistics
- SaaS Experience
- Experience with API, JSON, XML, Mongo, Elastic Search
- Project Management experience
- Experience with process improvement
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K with company match, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.