Freightview is simple, affordable online freight management software for small/medium size business. By streamlining quoting, booking, tracking and reporting, Freightview delivers better visibility and a more efficient, cost-effective way to control freight — while also allowing shippers to maintain their carrier relationships and rates. Freightview offers transparent pricing and an exceptionally low barrier to entry, including a no-risk, free trial and an affordable, predictable monthly fee.
Cost: Freightview cost starts at $99/month
- Helps businesses grow by reducing the time and cost spent on shipping
- Enables shippers to maintain carrier relationships and negotiated rates
- Compares multiple carrier rates instantly on a single screen
- Gives shippers visibility to better manage and optimize freight shipping
- Offers a free, no-risk, 14-day trial - Click Here!
- Requires minimal setup that can be completed in minutes
- Has affordable, predictable monthly fees with no up-front cost
- Offers a simple, intuitive, best-in-class user interface
- Full provisioning/on boarding of your carriers in less than 48 business hours
- Cloud-based technology that requires no in-house implementation
- Side by side comparison of your contracted rates
- Unlimited quoting, booking and tracking on all inbound and outbound LTL Freight
- Ability to view and print BOL and shipping labels for shipments scheduled within Freightview
- Unlimited users
- Full access to our rating API
- Full access to in-depth reporting and analytics that allows you to constantly review both service levels and price points within your carrier network
- Salesforce.com plugin
- WooCommerce plugin
- Product catalog and address book
- Month to month subscription with no contracts
- Responsive customer support including phone, email, and online chat services
How soon can a shipper begin using Freightview?
Through an intuitive three-step startup process, Freightview allows a shipper to be completely set up in 24 to 48 hours.
How many carriers are currently supported in Freightview? What percentage of the market is that?
Freightview supports over 70 LTL carriers, including each of the top 25, and is adding regional LTL carriers to its software daily.
What if a carrier isn’t connected to Freightview?
Freightview supports connectivity to nearly all North American LTL carriers and can integrate with those who have Application Programming Interface (API) or online web rating.
How are customer rates provided to Freightview?
Freightview connects directly to the customer’s negotiated rates through the carrier and brokers’ API. The customer’s rates on the carrier’s website will match what is displayed in Freightview.
Can customers see each other’s rates?
No. Freightview never shares a customer’s shipping rate with anyone else.
Is Freightview available online? What about mobile? Can I get it on my iPad?
Yes. Freightview is cloud-based application. Therefore, you can access it online, on your phone or on your iPad. Customers also have access to Freightview’s API and plugins for more advanced integrations.
Try Freightview for free