Today we're releasing an update to our WooCommerce plugin that helps you put your freight rates in front of your customers in real time.
Some of the improvements include:
- We allow the store owner to use a custom action on each order in their store to book the shipment on Freightview
- We now let the store owner decide whether the customer can select accessorials when getting shipping rates. If you don't want your customers to select accessorials, the store owner can set up some default accessorials for the destination.
- We've added controls that determine which orders are rated with Freightview for WooCommerce, making it easier to set up fallback shipping methods.
- We now correctly display the delivery time for guaranteed shipments.
- We improved how we rate orders with multiple of the same item.
- Various bug fixes.
As usual, keep the feedback coming. If you have any feedback on our WooCommerce plugin, we'd love to hear it.
Get it from the WordPress Directory